SiC Processing (Deutschland) GmbH - Bautzen
Recovery of used slurry for the silicon wafer industry
- Solid – Liquid- Separation
- Removal of Kerf and Residues caused by the sawing process
-> Delivery of slurry ready for sawing with high-graded stable quality.
SiC`s core process
Why used SiC needs to be processed?
- SiC grit particles have the optimum size and purity
- Ideal cutting characteristics
- Used SiC contains a large fraction of small SiC grit
- High level of impurities (e. g. iron)
- Significantly reduced cutting characteristics
- Wafers of lower quality
- Original particle size and purity is largely restored
- Cutting characteristics fully recovered